Useful Tools & Internet Marketing Resources
Since there are literally millions of tools, software packages, and scripts that are being pushed towards us internet marketers daily, I have decided to start an organized list of everything out there. This will be a work in progress and I will be adding and removing things as they get better and go extinct.
- Yahoo Buzz – Yahoo Buzz displays the search data that is collected from Yahoo! search log files. The Yahoo! Buzz Index counts the total number of people searching for specific subjects and displays what is currently popular.
- Ebay Pulse – eBay Pulse is a daily snapshot of current trends, hot picks, and cool stuff on eBay.
- Google Trends – Google Trends lists search trends from within Googles search network.
- AOL Hot Searches – AOL Hot Searches shows what is hot on AOL. This is many times a great place to check because I’ve found the types of users from their generally convert pretty decent.
- Keyword Discovery – This is many times the only tool I need for keyword research.
- GTrends Tool from Wordtracker – This tool mixes Wordtracker results with Google trends to show you if there is demand for the search term
- My Keyword Phrase List Generator – This self hosted keyword phrase generator tool is web based software which allows you to generate a large number of keyword phrases based on permutations of keywords you enter. This is a GREAT way to generate massive keyword lists without any expensive software!
- Keyword Fusion – Another insanely wicked super free keyword tool from a friend of mine. This keyword tool is great if you want to get a long list of domain variations or other useful things like combining your keywords.
PPC Resources & Tools
- Google Adwords – The largest PPC search network.
- Google Adwords Live Chat – If you are having any problems with Google Adwords you can instantly chat with a specialist. This has come in very handy for me!
- Yahoo Search Marketing – The next largest PPC network, but with cheaper prices and less competition compared to Google.
- Microsoft Adcenter – The 3rd of the 1st tier PPC engines. MSN is similar to Yahoo, but yet a bit smaller.
- Adsense Finder – By using this simple tool you can search using a keyword for pages using Google’s Adsense and choose to use them for site placement targeting.
- Adwords Wrapper – The Google AdWords Wrapper is a FREE time saving tool that wraps keyword phrases in “quotation marks” (phrase match) and [square brackets] (exact match) for use in Google AdWords campaigns.